Firmly in the saddle
The new top seat from PALFINGER EPSILON has raised the bar for comfort and user-friendliness.
The Master Drive not only gives the operator full control in every application, but also enables very careful handling thanks to its sophisticated design and top-class technology.
The ergonomic design of the mechanically suspended top seat makes the seat extremely comfortable. Meanwhile, the multi-function armrest puts all commands at your fingertips.
Master Drive versions
The comfort top seat from PALFINGER EPSILON
- Joysticks (JH):two hydraulic joysticks and two pedals
- Linear levers (4 LH): four hydraulic levers and two pedals
- Linear levers (5 LH): five hydraulic levers and one pedal
- Conveniently and ergonomically designed for maximum productivity
- All hydraulic functions routed inside crane column via rotary distributor – no external hose package on column
- High-quality single- and dual-circuit control valves for fixed-displacement pump operation and single-circuit design for variable-displacement pump operation mounted in six sections on crane column.
- Crane operation via ergonomically shaped and hydraulic servo-controlled joysticks
- EN 12999-compliant CE equipment for timber applications (CEH) and recycling applications including adaptive high-performance stability control available in Light (CERHL) or Full (CERH)
- Stabiliser control ON/OFF from top seat using electric switches integrated in armrests
- Stabiliser valve mounted under protective cover on slewing cylinder
- Comfort package consisting of folding Grammer seat with mechanical suspension, adjustable armrests, seat heating, engine start/stop feature, speed +/- (fully cabled to crane base)
- Seat support can be folded into transport position via pneumatic cylinders, actuated by electric switch on crane base
- Optional: cable remote control on crane base for stabiliser or main boom, knuckle boom and slewing crane functions
The newly developed crane operator protection EPSHOOD ensures optimum protection during work. The folding mechanism and technical thermoplastic keep wind, rain and sun away from the operator at all times, ensuring maximum comfort every time.