1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small, harmless text files which are stored on your device when using our website. There are basically two main types of cookies:
- Temporary Cookies: This type is being stored on your device during your visit on our site and will be deleted afterwards.
- Persistent Cookies: This type of cookies will be stored on your device for a longer period (see point 2).
2. How our Cookies are applied
In general we are using internet technologies (e.g. Cookies, Java-Skript) to make the navigation on the PALFINGER EPSILON applications easier and to optimize the content and information provided.
- This site is using Session-Cookies to hold you current session active.
- We are using Cookies for data analyses. With this, we can identify how e.g. our forms are accepted, how many visits the site has or which sites are visited frequently.
This website is using Google web-analyses tools. For more information therefore, please visit Legal Notice.
3. Cookie Management
In the options of your web browser you can manage the usage of cookies. Generally the browser offer the following setting:
- 3.1 View Cookies,
- 3.2 Accept Cookies,
- 3.3 Deactivate all/designated Cookies,
- 3.4 Deactivate all Cookies when closing the browser,
- 3.5 Block Cookies,
- 3.6 Note when setting new cookies,
- 3.7 Contradiction of tracking web analysis.
By blocking our Cookies by your web browser you might not be able to use certain parts of our website, respectively some or all functions mentioned in point 2.1 might not work properly. By setting the option “Delete all Cookies” in your web browser, all browser pre-sets will be deleted when closing the browser.