Firmly in the saddle
The new top seat from PALFINGER EPSILON has raised the bar for comfort and user-friendliness.
The Master Drive not only gives the operator full control in every application, but also enables very careful handling thanks to its sophisticated design and top-class technology.
The ergonomic design of the mechanically suspended top seat makes the seat extremely comfortable. Meanwhile, the multi-function armrest puts all commands at your fingertips.
Master Drive versions
The comfort top seat from PALFINGER EPSILON
- Joysticks (JH):two hydraulic joysticks and two pedals
- Linear levers (4 LH): four hydraulic levers and two pedals
- Linear levers (5 LH): five hydraulic levers and one pedal
- Conveniently and ergonomically designed for maximum productivity
- All hydraulic functions routed inside crane column via rotary distributor – no external hose package on column
- High-quality single- and dual-circuit control valves for fixed-displacement pump operation and single-circuit design for variable-displacement pump operation mounted in six sections on crane column.
- Crane operation via ergonomically shaped and hydraulic servo-controlled joysticks
- EN 12999-compliant CE equipment for timber applications (CEH) and recycling applications including adaptive high-performance stability control available in Light (CERHL) or Full (CERH)
- Stabiliser control ON/OFF from top seat using electric switches integrated in armrests
- Stabiliser valve mounted under protective cover on slewing cylinder
- Comfort package consisting of folding Grammer seat with mechanical suspension, adjustable armrests, seat heating, engine start/stop feature, speed +/- (fully cabled to crane base)
- Seat support can be folded into transport position via pneumatic cylinders, actuated by electric switch on crane base
- Optional: cable remote control on crane base for stabiliser or main boom, knuckle boom and slewing crane functions