Maximum comfort, total protection
The command centre to meet the highest standards: all-weather protection and perfect all-around comfort.
The TEC CAB guarantees sensitive, smooth and ergonomic crane control due to electric pilot control system and additional comfort through seat suspension.
The intelligent PALFINGER assistance system SMART CONTROL is available as an option with the electric TEC CAB. Two joystick options, easy operation and protected working environment have all bases covered.
tec cab versions
Cabine with electric pilot control
- Protection at every weather
- Sensitive, smooth and ergonomic crane operation due to electro hydraulic pilot control
- PALFINGER Paltronic 180 control system with Timber & Recycling performance set-up
- All control settings individually adjustable: End speeds & response behavior
- 3 driver configurations storable
- Increased comfort dua to vertical and horizontal seat suspension
- Seat, armrests and pedals are individually adjustbale to driver's needs
- Best overview of the working area due to the cabin lift
- Incl. LED360 = 3x LED lights on cabin, 2x LED lights on crane column (each 3000 Lumen)
- High-quality control valves in single circuit load sensing
- Hydraulic valve is protected with a robust metal sheet
- Electric proportional stabilization control from cab via joysticks
- Digital radio with MP3, USB, 2 speakers and interior lighting
- Front and side door, windscreen wiper with washer, windscreen protection cover
- Optional: intelligent PALFINGER crane control system SMART CONTROL
Straighforward and intuitive control of the crane tip
With SMART CONTROL, it is no longer necessary to control each cyclinder individually using levers. The crane operator controls the movement of the crane tip - the software does the rest.
Three crane funktions move simultaneously
This technology, which has many years of proven service in the field, combines three crane functions by operating one joystick: main boom, knuckle boom and telescopic boom - ensuring smooth and precise movement of the crane.
Vibration and limit stop damping included
The crane functions of the main arm, knuckle boom and telescopic boom are measured live by internal sensors. The software electronically dampens the functions when the limit positions are reached - so there is never a jolt at either end of the cyclinder. This is not only significantly extends the service life of the crane, but also protects the operator's spine, because vibrations are drastically reduced.
Easy servicing guaranteed
The sensors and cable routing that are completely integrated into the crane construction are especially easy to service. The cables are fitted with connectors at the critical points, the sensors are easily accessible from the outside, and all covers are robust.