Highlights Q-Series (Prototype) NEXT EPSOLUTION
02. giugno 2017
Condividi le notizie:
With the NEXT EPSOULTION model range, PALFINGER EPSILON heralded a new era in the field of timber loader cranes. Based on the strengths of the NEXT EPSOLUTION M-Series, PALFINGER EPSILON presents the prototype of the new Q-Series (Onroad) at ELMIA Wood 2017 for the first time.
With a clear focus to the optimization for the operators a product was generated which is simplifying the daily work and reducing maintenance work notably. Prototype Q-series (Onroad) - the Highlights:
- Lightest crane in its class – up to 10% weight reduction compared to the predecessor series.
- The longest reach in its class – up to 11m outreach (Q-series, Z-crane)
- The completely new designed armsystem with new geometry offers up to 1400mm more outreach!
- Higher crane speed – up to 15% more speed compared to the predecessor series
- Very user friendly – no more hose package between main boom and crane base. Oilflow through slewing distributor. Slewing distributor can be demounted without disassembling the crane
- Available with the well-proven control models MASTER DRIVE (hydraulic pilot operated), Classic Drive and EPSCAB cabins (hydraulic or electrical)
- LED lights are standard: 2x on top seat, 1x on knuckleboom, LED 3x1000 Lumen as Standard, 3x2600 Lumen optional